A thread lift is a procedure that uses an absorbable suture or thread that gives a visible lift for several months to years. The thread lift is “nonsurgical” and it pulls sagging skin slightly and gives deisre lift and tigthtening effect. This combat a natural aging process.
Thread are made up of polydioxanone materials. This material similar to surgical suture, which has been used over the years to close cut wounds or after operations. Once thread has been introduce to the skin, it gives three different effects they are:
- Instant Skin Lifting through mechanical effects
- Cellular Renewel, through Collagen stimulation, and neovascularisation to improve skin texture, fine lines and elasticity
- Skin Tightening, by contracting fat tissue
Body and Face uses Mint Mono medical grade thread. We use thread for
- improving pre jowl sulcus
- Acne scar
- fine lines
- wrinkles at tommy, neck, chest, hand and more areas.
Mint Mono threads are $12 per thread.
Cost varies according to area where treated.